First time I saw my wife take another man was before we were married. We used to do alot with my best friend, and at the time he didn't have a gf. The 3 of us went to a local drive-in theater that showed po.rn movies on certain nights.


  We were intently watching the screen and getting really ho.rny. I began rubbing her pu$$y through her pants as she sat between us in the front seat, and she was getting so hot and we.t that she allowed me to pull her pants down and finger her with my friend sitting right there. She started rubbing my hardon through my jeans, so I opened my pants and pulled it out for her to stroke. When I went back to finger her, I found his hand there, and when I looked I saw her other hand wrapped around his thick 9" member. The site made me even harder, and she noticed.

I whispered in her ear that I knew she wanted to taste him, and to go ahead. She did, and it drew a simultaneous moan from all 3 of us. The movie was forgotten, so we decided to go back to his place ffor some real se.x.

Back at his place, we all got na.ked. She su.cked us both for a while and I watched him expertly eat her out. When she said she was ready, he positioned himself over her and she asked me to help, since she had never seen or imagined a c**k that big. I opened her pu$$y with one hand and held his rod with the other, guiding him in. It took a long time to work it all in, and i held his rod till he got enough in to crowd my hand out. I then moved up and fed her my c**k while watching her get stretched by my best friend. 

It was the most intense se.x I could ever imagine, and told her immediately after that she could f*ck whoever she wanted, as long as I knew about it. She f*cked him off and on for 10 years into our marriage, and also took me up on my offer. She has had 30 different lovers during our 28 year marriage, some as regular lovers and others as one-night stands, but ALL memorable.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top