A married woman of 8 years shockingly discovered her husband was recording dirty videos of her on his phone and currently needs the advice of netizens as she expresses confusion.
Read the story of the woman in question:
I have been married for 8 years now. Great, right? Well i thought so.
However, just one week ago my entire view/feelings of my husband changed in an instant. While looking for old videos of our children I found dvds containing (I find this hard to put into words) hidden video clips of me; in the shower, after the shower while n*ked, us making l0ve, even, God help me, me using the bathroom.
I am ill and in deep shock. My husband obviously has a serious problem. I have no idea what I didn’t find. Now i feel I have been dealing with a stranger all my life.
I tried to wait a day to get myself calmed down but couldn’t. When I confronted him with what I found, he (instead of falling to his knees in despair asking forgiveness) he immediately got defensive, saying they were for his personal use only (who knows?). That he did it because we didn’t have s*x enough (OMG seriously; even if that was true, it’s no excuse).


Whatever, I am beyond hurt. No words really. My trust and everything are shattered. Is this proper in a marriage for god’s sake? What if our family members (his 19 year old brother lives with us) had ever found these??? The list goes on.
Please, anyone, thoughts. I can’t imagine hurting my children with a divorce but I, at this time do not see how I can live with this man.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top