You won't believe the mighty python caught dead in Warri, Delta State after it swallowed a dog.
The massive python swallowed a dog
This is the unbelievable python that was caught in Warri after it swallowed a big dog. Many were left in shock as they could not believe such a snake could be found near a residential area. 


According to Johnbull Cleopas (Chief Whip at Ekeremor Local Govt. Council in Bayelsa state), the snake was caught on Saturday trapped dead in his fence after it swallowed the big dog.
He wrote on Facebook: "Glory b 2 God Almighty... I went 2 my site dis morning 2 do little work & stumbled into dis Serpent already trapped dead in my fence... Guess what? I burnt d evil to Hell... I say back 2 sender in Jesus name, Amen..." 
 READ MORE HERE





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top