Kylie Jenner has shut down reports she had a butt
surgery,attributing her fuller derriere to weight gain. She also denied having surgery on other parts of her body, including her breasts, nose and jaw.She said in a Q & A session on her blog
[I haven’t had] ass implants,”You know, I used to be 120 [lbs.]’I was really skinny. Now I’m pushing like 136. But it’s alright, I like the chunkiness.’ ‘I don’t really think I have the fattest ass, but I know my angles.’


But although she denied having had surgery, Kylie did not rule it out in the future, saying her breasts were ‘not big’.
‘I’ve thought about [getting breast implants], but I’m like, why ruin it?”I have really good boobs naturally and they’re a cute little size. I’m not against it, but right now, it’s a no from me.”People starting saying that [when] I was like 16,’ she laughed..
before-and-after-kylie-jenner
On her jaw,she said 
‘You think Kris Jenner, at 16 years old, would let me get cheek and jaw reconstructive surgery? Nah. ‘I always used to love my jaw – I never was self-conscious about my jaw.’
And of her nose she added:
‘I didn’t get a nose job. I’ve always had a cute nose. I’ve really always liked my nose.’
READ MORE HERE








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top