wesrdthfjgh
– Adenike and Oluwaseun are a pair which have gone viral on Instagram
– Adenike shared her proposal and revealed the pair have been courting for 10 years
A pair on Instagram have gone viral for his or her love story. The woman is known as Adenike and her boyfriend, Oluwaseun, proposed to her yesterday on October 10. It was the story behind it that had everybody speaking.
Adenike revealed the pair had been courting for 10 years and she or he was 17 at the time. Now, the pair are engaged and because of wed quickly. See photograph under:
See what this man did to his girlfriend after 10 long years of dating (photos)
                                                                                                                      Adenike’s engagement ring.
She stated: “I used to be solely 17 once I met you Oluwaseun, I knew little or nothing about love, you taught me to like, you groomed me from the little woman I used to be to the gorgeous lady I’ve grow to be today. We’ve gone by means of the ups and down collectively,when individuals referred to as their girlfriends candy pet names, you call me “child terror” lol.”


“I do know I’m very annoying however nonetheless you selected me. It’s been 10 candy years with you and on a regular basis appear to be we simply began courting yesterday. Today that you’ve taken the daring step and requested me to be your spouse, I promise to like you until dying do us half.”
See what this man did to his girlfriend after 10 long years of dating (photos)
Adenike and Oluwaseun.
“Regardless that i all the time brag that I can by no means be stunned once you ultimately pop the query, however you continue to swept me off my ft. I awakened and noticed my lovely ring and taught I used to be dreaming needed to shut my eyes once more to make certain it’s actual.”
“You’re the greatest honey. In case you ask me time and again YES will all the time be my reply. This isn’t going to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s kinda love. It’s going to be eternally. Thanks for selecting me Oluwaseun.”
READ MORE HERE








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top