29-year-old Tracy Kiss has a weird diet and according to her, it boosts both her mood and her immunity.
The mother of two, from Buckinghamshire, England, revealed she has been drinking the ‘interesting’ concoction for the past month and she gets spe*rm supplied to her three times a week by her best friend..
kiss



Tracy, who’s vegan also said she stores it in tubs in the fridge with the rest of her groceries then whizzes the batch up into a smoothie, with complementary ingredients such as bananas, seeds and almond milk.
The personal trainer said:
‘I’d been feeling run down and had no energy, but now I’m full of beans and my mood has improved,’
‘Every batch tastes different, depending on what he’s been eating,’‘If he’s been drinking alcohol or eaten something particularly pungent like asparagus, I ask him to give me a heads up so I know not to drink it neat.’
‘Things like pineapple and peppermint make it taste better, but I’ll happily take it straight off a spoon usually.’
kiss1
Unsurprisingly, Tracy’s friend and spe’rm supplier initially had qualms about being her own personal spe’rm machine.
She said:
‘When I first approached him, he was concerned I’d use it to impregnate myself.. But once I’d convinced him it was for my beauty regime he agreed – after all, he has a regular supply at hand!’


As for the risks involved? ‘I know he’s healthy, doesn’t smoke, drink or do drugs and I made him have an STI check,’ she says.
‘My other mates think I’m strange, but I don’t give a toss.’



kiss3
READ MORE HERE








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top