There are variety of acts ladies display when they visit guys, and they want s ex just to protect their dignity. In fact, 80% of ladies are guilty of these acts
As a matter of fact, some of them will still fall prey ?
This is a very good lesson, read and know when to React
1. Assure Me You Will Not Initiate S ex When I Visit You.
Yes a lady once told me prior to her arrival that I should assure her I will not touch her when she comes. She actually wanted to know if I’m capable


2. I Feel So bored.
When you turn yourself into a clown just to put a smile on her face and she still tells you she’s bored, oooooh boi, na you come sabi oooo
3. I’m feeling heat.
It’s normal to feel heat inside a stuffy room condition, but it’s abnormal to feel heat when the AC is at high frequency. She’d be like, please get me a hand fan, haba inside AC ? that’s awkward








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top