A Kenya $exologist is currently making waves after releasing a video footage of a practical educative session with some young ladies in which he touched a w0man’s pr!vate part till she ejacu1ated.
Maurice Matheka
In the past few days a controversial video of self-acclaimed $exologist, Maurice Matheka from Kenya, at work teaching ladies on how to squ!rt during inter-c0urse has gone viral and left many Kenyans shocked.
In the video the $exologist is seen seated next to a fully unc1ad woman and surrounded by several other clients (women) as he demonstrates his expertise on the half-unc1ad woman whose face didn’t show as he concentrated on her v*gina.
Maurice Matheka in a practical class

Maurice Matheka is said to be a busy man and he receives many clients (mostly married women) daily who need his advice on how to enjoy $*x with optimum pleasure.
Here is how he described his job; “It’s a job like another and you must be certified. I studied $exology at Rochdale Institute. There are men who are fishermen, others are doctors, others are engineers, and I am a s*x therapist.”
When asked if it was morally right to play with other women’s private parts, He responded: “A man and woman can’t do business together with no strings attached? She is strictly my business partner, and there is nothing we felt for each other.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment